This independant online broker service are looking for a UX Designer to be responsible for the consistency and continuous improvment of the user experience across a variety of platforms, from iOS and Android phones and tablets, to web (trading app and website), Apple WATCH and Apple TV. Leverage new OS and hardware features in a way that is relevant, adds value and improves the overall experience.
- Conducting UX Research.
- Create personas, sitemaps and wireframes.
- Prototyping new ideas on paper first then in a dedicated tool.
- carrying out user testing on the prototypes then on the app itself.
- implementing and enforcing the UX process in the company in the context of the agile metholdology.
- Detecting inconsistencies, user experience issues and providing solutions.
- Continually improving the user experience of all platforms.
- Work in collaboration with business, project managers, business analysts, visual designers, developers and QA engineers.
- Human Computer Interaction (HCI).
- Interaction Design (IxD).
- User Experience Design (UxD).
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- At least one to two years of UX Design experience.
- Ability to iterate on designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Omnigraffle for wireframes.
- Sketch for mocking interfaces.
- Knowledge of watchOS and tvOS Human Interface Guidelines.
- Any financial domain experience.
If this sounds of interest to you and would like to find out more then contact Jamie on: