Location: Manchester City Centre
Package: Up to £40,000 + Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Staff Discount + Best offices in Manchester! + Regular Nights Out & MORE
Are you interested in joining one of Manchesters fastest growing online retailers?
- Work closely & alongside the UX team to define and develop UX/ customer journey through various channels (Mobile, App & Web)
- Assess existing site/ app for usefulness, usability, visual design, content, and branding
- Creating high quality prototypes adapting agile
- Participate in design/user testing sessions
- Prepare, conduct, and analyse behavioural in-context research events
- Analyse, and organise research data into meaningful themes & categories
- Create visually compelling representations of the solution's high-level interaction, navigation, and organisation design (i.e., concept models, prototypes).
- Create wireframes
- Expert in one or more of the following; Adobe Creative Suite / Sketch / Figma
- Experience in Digital/ eComm
- Experienced in Prototyping Software
- Responsive Web Design
Please get in touch for more info :)