UX Designer - Digital Design, UX Research
Hampshire, Fareham, Portsmouth area
Salary; £28,000 - £40,000 based on experience + benefits
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic UX Designer to join a growing Digital UX team who are passionate about improving user experience. We're looking for someone who approaches work with great attention to detail, is proactive in their approach and is excited by effective UX design and can demonstrate relevant work examples.
The role will see you working in a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary environment, to research and understand user problems by developing and crafting user personas, goal and task analysis, user scenarios, conceptual sketches, wireframes and prototypes
The company offer a great culture, benefits package and progressive long-term career prospects. They are looking for a talented UX Designer to join their internal Design team at Mid-level, offering new ideas and perspective, with great scope for progression.
What do you need?
- 1-2+ years previous experience in a UX role.
- A passion for UX, usability and accessibility standards
- Experience of the full project cycle, but specifically the User Research phase.
- Proficient in prototyping tools such as Axure/Adobe XD/Sketch/InVision/Marvel etc
- Experience of Responsive web design
- Ability to present research findings and illustrate innovative solutions
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of various user-centric research methods
If you have the relevant experience and would like to discuss the full details, please apply to this ad or contact me via LinkedIn or our Website. Paul Grace, SpectrumIT
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
- "user experience"
- "Digital Design"
- "UX Designer"
- Adobe XD
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'