Ticketmaster International, a Live Nation Entertainment company, is currently seeking a skilled and energetic UX Designer — B2C to join the International Product Design team.
Designers at Ticketmaster envision how live entertainment fans across a wide range of genres experience our products. As a Designer at Ticketmaster, you’ll be expected to generate meaningful insights and use it to inform and transform conversion-oriented tasks into beautiful, intuitive and accessible solutions for 60 million+ fans across EMEA—from the first-time user to the frequent purchaser.
Achieving this goal requires collaboration with senior leadership, other UX & UI Designers, Engineers and Product Managers throughout the design process—from participating in requirements gathering and inception workshops to creating user flows and wireframes to building pixel-perfect user interface and prototypes. At each stage, you will anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them, while meeting the wider strategic aims and day-to-day needs of the business as well as our clients.
You will be expected to work simultaneously on multiple products and take ownership of all UX deliverables in the full project lifecycle from quantitative and qualitative data analysis, user interviews and testing, conceptual sketches through to high fidelity wireframes or prototypes covering all use cases and scenarios.
You will be a solid UX designer with a portfolio of innovative, consumer/B2C web and mobile applications and a proven capacity for delivering easy to use experiences that people love. Experience with heavy transactional sites or enterprise-level software is essential. Experience with Agile methodology, responsive web design, and prototyping is required.
- Deliver best in class, innovative B2C experiences for our consumers through rich features and capabilities working directly with the stream lead/Sr. UX Designer and overall directions of Senior Director, User Experience, Design & Brand and Associate Director, UX
- Use core information architecture and interaction design skills to take UX design deliverables through a full project lifecycle
- Conduct user, market and competitive research
- Identify user types, scenarios, journeys, flow maps and produce relevant documentation to convey this vision
- Participate and/or lead ideation workshops with cross-functional teams.
- Generate wireframes, storyboards, prototypes, and other required design artefacts with minimal supervision
- Work with the Analytics and product management teams to make measurable UX decisions
- Plan, execute, and analyze usability tests and maintain a database of test subjects
- Conduct internal QA tests to ensure deliveries meet initial UX/design specifications
- Co-manage pattern library and collaborate with our UI and US counterpart team in creating a global library
Skills / Knowledge / Experience
- Thorough grounding in principles, methodology and practices of UX with proven hands-on experience in a working environment i.e. information architecture / content strategy / user experience / research / usability testing
- Knowledge of cross-platform development with proven experience in an ecommerce or heavy data/software background (consultants/agency experience considered if innovative and technically competent)
- Experience of content management systems, transactional platforms, or high traffic portals ideal
- Ability to think creatively, collaborate and present ideas to team members, product managers, engineers and stakeholders.
- Ability to provide a range of innovative and compositionally strong solutions
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and on budget
- Degree in HCI, Design, Social or Information Systems Sciences beneficial
- Expertise in industry standard wireframing and design tools such as Axure, Sketch, Visio, Omnigraffle, Adobe CS Suite, InVision, etc. expected
- Understanding of both Agile and traditional waterfall project management methodologies
- A fundamental understanding of best/tried patterns and current trends in UX/UI practices
- Strong portfolio showing wireframes and other UX deliverables and that displays the systematic or strategic approach to the process you employed.
How to apply:
If your skills and experiences match that of this job description apply here today with a current CV including full employment and education information.
All roles at Live Nation Entertainment are subject to full background screening.
Please note due to high volume of applications for our roles we reserve the right to close all vacancies earlier than the advertised date without notice. To avoid disappointment please apply as soon as possible.