UX Designer (Axure / HTML / CSS / Wireframes)
My client is one of the world’s most innovative digital solutions providers. They provide a full lifecycle portfolio of bespoke digital technology solutions to public and private sector customers across a number of sectors such as Financial Services, Healthcare and Government. These services are developed to meet their customer’s priorities and ensure they achieve an increase in performance and excellence.
Currently they are seeking an Ux Designer to work within client projects on the most prolific digital transformation projects in the UK. Working with the Market leaders in their respective industry verticals the ideal candidate will provide the UX design lead to other software engineers and will have an awareness on the impact to customer and client commercials.
The successful candidate will operate in a client facing capacity and will be working with some of the most notable names in the respective industry vertical. My client will offer a very competitive package and the opportunity to take part in some of the most ground-breaking projects in the UK. This opportunity will offer scale and complexity that won’t be easily found elsewhere.
- 5+ Years’ experience as a User Experience Designer
- A portfolio proving and demonstrating your work
- Ideally come from a digital agency background
- Experience with HTML, CSS, Axure, wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes
- Possess a solid portfolio of innovative and creative work spanning a range of sectors and customer touch points to include mobile interfaces, apps, and the web/ecommerce.
- You’re passionate about all things digital and confident taking complex requirements and transforming them into intuitive and engaging customer designs.
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000
Contact: Owen Heading
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job