I've just taken a great brief for a UX Design Manager to join one of the best UX teams in the North West as they look for a talented individual to lead on one of UX Design output from their team, taking ownership of UX Design decision across all of their channels. This is a great opportunity tp build your UX and management skills in a brilliant environment, in a company that really values UX at the heart of what they do.
What you'll be doing
- Manage the UX design output of all of their channels and take ownership of UX decisions.
- Responsible for delivering high quality user experience, design and content across all platforms
- Create user flows, journeys and experience decisions alongside other documentation as required
- Work with internal and external design & tech resource – including external agencies as needed
- Work with internal and external usability testing agencies and manage those sessions
What they're looking for:
- A UX Lead experienced in mentoring and managing a team or a UX Manager with a number of years experience
- Have a proven track record working on industry-leading customer orientated design projects
- Extremely passionate about usability and making empathic user-centred design decisions
- Strong theoretical and practical user-centred design skills
- Persuasive speaking, presentation and negotiation skills to influence stakeholders
- Ability to facilitate workshops, design sprints and other collaborative sessions
- Experience of working with Technology and Business stakeholders
- Experience of working in cross functional agile teams, preferably dual track agile
- Understanding & experience of working with pattern/component libraries contributing to a consistent design language
- Ability to consistently learn from data & research to aid product design decisions
- Experience and knowledge designing for A/B and multivariate testing process
For more information get in touch with Tom Byrne at Forward Role on or
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job