My client are an award-winning creative agency. They believe the best ideas are sparked by insight, developed without channel prejudice, and delivered with skill and passion at every touchpoint.
They have 140 talented integrated specialists, working across offices in Norwich, London and Leicester.
Within the business is a specialist Customer Experience Consultancy. Customer Experience is the next competitive battleground, where businesses are won and lost. Whilst it can appear daunting, their proven techniques help identify where to focus and simplify what to action - whether that's transformational change or a swift remedy. Ultimately, they help their clients exceed customer expectations and stay ahead of the competition and User Experience (UX) is a crucial part of the service offering.
They are currently looking to recruit a User Experience (UX) Consultant to join the team in Norwich. Reporting in to their Principal Experience Consultant, this role will be responsible for managing and delivering their specialist UX services. The role will also assist with the continual development of the business' UX credentials and capabilities through packaging, promoting and marketing their experience and services.
Key responsibilities will include:
* To deliver standalone projects and the scoping and Experience Design phases (Discover, Define, Design) of digital projects on time and budget to the highest standards
* To help drive and develop new business from new and existing clients
* To be a key client-facing team member: to promote, educate and persuade clients as to the validity of their UX services and to help deliver these services profitably, both on a standalone project basis, as part of wider CX projects and digital projects
* Assist with the co-ordination of responses to relevant briefs and enquiries, calling on the right skills as required to deliver a first-class response
* To run the Discover, Define and Design phases of projects (independently or as part of a team), and be comfortable in owning and implementing each of the activities in each phase
* To run stakeholder, user and customer research activities as part of projects
* To lead the development of the suite of UX services & tools and to become a "go-to" person for UX enquiries from the wider teams
* To interpret client needs into a digital and/or UX spec to meet those needs and be able to communicate that spec internally so that it is understood and acted upon efficiently
Key skills and attributes
* First class UX experience & expertise (ideally 5 years+) including Information Architecture and User Interface design
* Appreciation of all digital techniques and their commercial application
* Client handling skills: the ability to establish and grow new client relationships
* Naturally confident, outgoing person with strong written and oral presentation skills, strong ability to be adaptable and work well with a variety of different people.
* Strong time management: the ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure
* Strong commercial acumen and ability to negotiate
* Good administrative, numerical and analytical skills to support financial management
Benefits and applying
* 22 days' holiday + bank holidays
* Additional day off for your birthday!
* Health Shield cover
* Company pension
* Childcare vouchers
* Cycle to work scheme
* Life insurance
Please send your CV across or call Emma Baylis on