UX Architect Glasgow
I am currently working with a global hotel organisation who are looking to recruit a UX Architect for an initial 3 month contract based in Glasgow City Centre.
What you'll need to succeed -
- Problem Solver
- Contribute ideas on how to resolve customer needs and client requests
- Contribute conceptual solutions for MVP
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of animation in web technology
- Understanding of responsive web technology
- Proactively assess and recommend improvements to the user experience.
- Advocate for usability, design and innovation within the organization
- Develop process flows, conceptual diagrams, sketches, wireframes, and prototypes to effectively conceptualise and communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviours.
- Quickly iterate on multiple interactive design solutions and work through details
- Brainstorm with cross-functional teams to help develop a creative direction based on user stories and product requirements
- Confidently defend design rationale
- Work with visual designers to ensure integrity of user experience in final product
- Influence creative process through successful design completion
- Visualise design problems and information in ways that are easy for other team members to comprehend
- Stay current on emerging technologies and identify opportunities to incorporate best current thinking into product designs
- Comfortable with the following applications: Adobe XD, Invision
- Portfolio preferred
In return you will get the chance to work in a fantastic team environment and earn a competitive daily rates.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.