As a UX analyst you will use your best practice knowledge to create recommendations for site improvement, this could include wireframes and documentation intended for a technical audience as well as interactive prototypes to demonstrate their ideas to non-technical audiences and will work with our multi-disciplinary teams to drive through implementation.
You will be working within the E-commerce department on the Technical Web Services team with our web and front end developers, web designers, test and web analysts. You will also support and work closely with web trading, content and promotional teams.
As UX Analyst your main responsibilities will include:
* Making effective use of web analytics products
* Preparing reports and recommendations to refine site usability
* Preparing documentation including wireframes and interactive prototypes for our A/B test and site development programs
* Working with in-house and external teams to ensure success of each project
* Previous experience from within an e-commerce role
* Knowledge of UX best practice
* Advanced user of at least one digital analytics platform
* Experience of Google product such as Search Console or Adwords
* Experience of e-commerce activities such as search optimisation
* Experience with wireframing / prototyping software
* Familiarity with front end code HTML, JS, CSS
If you are interested and would like to hear more about this position, please call 0117 914 7340 or drop me an email email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business