£45,000-£50,000 P/A (Depending on Experience)
Alecto Recruitment is proud to be recruiting on behalf of an excellent Construction Consultancy who specialise in Site Adoptions, Engineering and Utility Consultancy Services
Our client are looking for a Utility Manager to come in to the organisation and Manage the utility arm of the business, my client work for the major house builders along with your local builders, arranging from 10 unit sites up to 3000 units plus and commercial developments. The role will include:
- Undertake utility asset searches for developments
- Draft and send out tender documents to Utility contractors for gas, water and electric for them to price.
- Tender analysis to establish that all costs have been included and report which is the most competitive price
- Make applications for utility diversions, disconnections and meter removal and the management of the out on site.
- Make applications for points of connections for the gas, water and electric for strategic land
- Contesting costs - challenging utility companies on costs for diversions, overhead lines, water and sewerage requisitions.
- Written reports for submission to the client
The ideal candidate will have had over 5 years' experience in the Utility industry and should hold a current clean driving license and be prepared to travel to sites when required.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to .
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.