£30,000-£40,000 P/A (Depending on Experience)
Alecto Recruitment is proud to be recruiting on behalf of an excellent Construction developer/Consultancy based in south Cheshire.
- Undertake utility asset searches for developments
- Draft and send out tender documents to Utility contractors for gas, water and electric for them to price.
- Tender analysis to establish that all costs have been included and report which is the most competitive price
- Make applications for utility diversions, disconnections and meter removal and the management of the out on site.
- Make applications for points of connections for the gas, water and electric for strategic land
- Contesting costs - challenging utility companies on costs for diversions, overhead lines, water and sewerage requisitions.
- Written reports for submission to the client
The ideal candidate will have had over 3 years' experience in the Utility industry and should hold a current clean driving license and be prepared to travel to sites when required.
The salary is dependent on the experience.
£30,000-£40,000 p/a + benefits (Health care, pension etc)
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to .
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'