Our goal is simple, to just find: the right talent for the right job.
- Position: Utility Co-ordinator
- Location: Welwyn Garden City, Herts
- Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 pro rota
- Contract: Permanent
- Part Time (Mon-Fri 10am-3pm)
- Do you have strong customer service experience?
- Maybe you’ve managed Key Accounts previously?
- Do you pride yourself on having excellent communication skills?
- Does building outstanding relationships with clients appeal to you?
- Would you pride yourself on having excellent numeracy skills?
- Maybe you come from the Energy industry? Alternatively, maybe you have some experience working as a utility broker/ supplier?
- Is having excellent 'attention to detail’ one of your strengths?
- Are you naturally a enthusiastic and self-motivated individual?
- Do you have strong Excel skills?
- Maybe you’ve dealt with suppliers directly?
- Does working for a growing organisation and earning an additional quarterly bonus on top of you basic spark your interest?
- Are you looking for a career and not just a job?
If you answer YES to the above, then this position could be the exciting career opportunity you're looking for as a 'Utility Co-ordinator’…
- Complete monthly consolidated billing for our Key Accounts
- Provide a full invoice validation service to our Key Accounts on a monthly basis
- Feedback findings to the members account manager
- Produce Reports for our Key Account members based on the invoices validated
- Validate first and last invoice on change of utility contract
- Liaise with suppliers and resolve issues within SLA when they occur
- Respond to any general queries that are directed to the team
- Twice a year be part of the supplier rate change process, update systems and brief account management
- Respond to Customer service queries that have been raised by account managers and resolve the queries within the agreed SLA’s
- Build strong relationships with suppliers and internal customers
- Complete any adhoc tasks that have been issued by the utility manager
- Highly customer focused
- Very good attention to detail
- Good team player
- Target driven
- Very good communication skills both internally and externally (mostly by phone and email)
- Ability to plan and prioritise work load
- Excel proficient
- Understanding of the Energy Market
- Has utility broker/supplier experience
This is working as part of a small team where planning ahead is almost as important as doing the work.
About TalentHQ Recruitment:
TalentHQ Ltd are an "Award Winning" recruitment consultancy which is headed up by a team of talented consultants.
Within our HQ we specialise in adding 'talent' within Temporary & Permanent positions across all Business Support roles from Junior to Senior Management.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SMEs businesses throughout the UK. Awards: FSB Hertfordshire - Best New Business - Winners 2014 & Most Inspiring New Business 2015.
- Account Manager
- Client Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"