Utility Arb Surveyor
Due to continued growth and the recent win of the SSE contract we are seeking a committed Utility Project Manager, in the South of England.
In return we offer a competitive salary, semi-annual bonuses, company stock options, company pension and other benefits including a company car, fuel card, laptop, phone and more
The Utility Arb Project Manager will work in liaison with the Contract Delivery Manager to ensure overhead power line arboriculture work is completed within a geographical area utilising a team of operational staff. To ensure work is completed to the highest possible standards in terms of safety, environment, quality, customer service and profitability.
The candidate will ideally have some, but not necessarily all, of the following:
- NPTC Utility Arboriculture Units 1, 2.1, 5.1 and 5.2
- Holds a full, valid driving license
- LANTRA Basic or Professional Tree Inspectors Qualification
- 3-5 years experience in similar job role
- Practised and strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and balance demands from numerous sources to ensure that all stakeholder needs are met
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Understanding of working around and with electricity in accordance to health and safety precaution
- Experience of leading teams and or coordinating the work of others
- Excellent customer service skill
- Results Driven
- Excellent organisational, communication and planning skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'