Our prestigious client based in Derby is currently looking to recruit a Utilities Planning Co-ordinators to join their growing team.
This role is to build, plan, dispatch and manage jobs to effectively deliver an efficient & productive working day for engineers.
Salary - £21'000 per annum.
45 hour per week working a 7 week shift pattern, as per below;
- 2pm - 9pm Monday to Friday.
- 1 weekend out of 7, working the hours of 8.00am - 16.30pm.
Duties included but not limited to;
- Deliver an effective and efficient work schedule for all planned and reactive work, with consideration given to appropriate notice end dates and company service level agreements.
- Identify and escalate issues that prevent works being completed within appropriate notice end dates or company service level agreements
- Proactively identify opportunities for the continuous improvement and shared best practice through successful problem solving
- Produce accurate and timely Management Information tracking performance and associated contributory factors.
- Experience of operating systems ~ SAP, Click, Excel & Street works manager
- Competent I.T skills
- Experience of planning routes to deliver optimised performance
- Ability to effectively liaise with Internal and External stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
If you believe you would excel in this position, please apply today by sending your up-to-date CV via the link provided.
Due to the high volume of applicants only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Office Angels are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job