Utilities Gas and Water Installation Team Leader-Cambridge
£36000-£41000 plus bonus and overtime and career progression
Regional Patch-(Covering a East England patch)-ideally you should be based in the Cambridge area-CB postcode area
Do you have working experience of Gas and/or water Infrastructure Installation and are looking for a position offering a technically challenging environment and superb career progression.
They are a large and growing utility networks company and are a huge player in the utilities distribution market, offering interesting work and real career route for an ambitious candidate.
The role will be field based, and will be responsible for the installation of gas and water infrastructure in the local Region (CB postcode), supervising an assistant
Therefore tasks will include:
1. Install and commission of gas and water infrastructure
2. Mentor and train an assistant
3. Work to site specific risk assessments on a daily basis to ensure maintenance of a safe working environment
To apply you should have:
1. Experience of Gas and/or water I/S Installation
2. As many of the following as possible-NRSWA/NC02/Water Hygiene/SHEA
3. Due to the roles function you MUST have a UK driving licence.
The role is working 8.30-5, Monday-Friday.
Close date 27/9/17
The role is paying up to £41K plus overtime, bonus, with significant salary and career development.
- Utility Installation Team Leader Water
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'