My client is a privately-owned residential developer that focuses on traditional build family homes, covering a large region across the north west. The business has a good reputation for developing and training their staff, and due to growth of the region there is scope to rise through the ranks.
You will report directly to the Head of Technical and oversee all utilities and service coordination for the companies' residential developments. Some of your responsibilities involve:
- Collating information from public utility companies
- Work closely with the land and development team
- Check drawings and proposals and liaise with the correct consultants
- Ensure all deadlines and programmes are adhered to
- Working with the Construction Director on potential site constraints
- Attend relevant site meetings to discuss utilities/services
- Obtain and review supply proposals
The ideal candidate will have experience in utility/service coordination and will have experience of working for a housebuilder or as a consultant working on residential developments.
You will have extensive experience in the coordination of public utilities that include, water, gas, electricity and various civil engineering tasks.
You will need to have a real drive and ambition to succeed and be able to communicate at all levels effectively.