Utilities Consultant - (full-time)
up to £25,000 + Additional benefits
This outbound Business to Business Sales role at our Cobalt Business Park contact centre is for ambitious people like you. People who can listen to customers, understand their needs, consult with customers and come up with the perfect solution to suit. It's about putting customers first - introducing products and services and looking for ways to grow our relationships. Working Outbound, It's not easy which is why we need people who can stay patient, show resilience when being told 'no' and still close a deal without ever forcing it. People who can keep a close eye on their targets and want to make a positive difference to our customers and community. The rewards are 100% worth it. Do the right thing and apply today!
At Utilitywise- Utilities Consultants are showing UK business how our expertise, innovative solutions and technology can enable their success, reduce consumption and have a positive impact on the planet - we're hiring great people, bringing careers with great benefits to our community. Benefits such uncapped commission and a healthy holiday allowance. Not to mention development opportunities for those who plan to climb the ladder.
About Utilitywise :
Utilitywise offers business consumers impartial advice and help in understanding their utilities tariffs. We love customers and they are at the heart of everything we do and with our exciting and innovative solutions and your expert knowledge our clients can select a utilities supplier and tariff and a range of products to help them reach their goals, reduce their utilities consumption and lower their carbon footprint. These innovative products and solutions include smart meters, carbon offsetting, state-of-the-art circuit level monitors, energy audits and more.
- Love talking to people and have a knack for understanding their needs
- Show a real hunger helping a potential customer and closing a deal with them
- Be tenacious, adaptable and resilient
- Stay motivated in a targeted environment where the rewards for achieving are sky high
- Understand the importance of collaboration working together is key in realising our ambition.
- Know a thing or two about the energy or telecoms industry
- Have a track record of delivering results and exceeding targets
- Have experience of working in a contact centre or retail sales environment.
- Competitive salary up to £25k
- Uncapped commission -
- 23 days' holiday (pro-rata) - with the opportunity to buy and sell up to 5 additional days
- Childcare Vouchers
At Utilitywise, we are looking for the best people to join us and to help us find them, we've created a simple but effective recruitment process. You need to pass each stage to carry on to the next:
•Upload an updated copy of your CV
•We'll phone and email to organise a telephone interview which shouldn't take more than half an hour or so to complete
•If you pass the online telephone interview, we will confirm the next steps.
Please click the 'apply' button.
We value a healthy work /life balance, so your standard hours will be Monday -Friday between 9am-5pm - no weekends or shift work!
- Business Development
- Exceeding Targets