Huntswood is looking for utilities complaint handers with experience of dealing with a range of customer complaints, including metering, billing-related and service-related complaints. Using the experience you have gained working for a gas, electric or water company, you will be investigating the complaints and providing detailed explanations in writing to the customer.
Location: Working from home
Rate: £130 a day - Umbrella only recruitment - This is only available to individuals working via an Umbrella company, we can assist you with this.
Start Date: July 2021
Duration: to end of November 2021
- Thorough investigation of with escalated customer complaints, including metering, DDA, erroneous transfers, billing-related and service-related complaints
- Responding to the customer in writing how concerns and complaint will be resolved
- You must have experience working in a complaint handling role for an energy company
- Experience writing letters and emails to customers
- Good customer service experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to navigate through a number of in-house databases
- Good MS Office skills, particularly MS Word
- This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a professional and challenging environment, working for well-known organisations
- The chance to build a relationship with Huntswood, which should open doors to further contracts
About us: Huntswood is a market leading UK contract recruiter. We are experts in sourcing skilled and qualified specialists for both large-scale client projects and niche interim appointments.
Interested? Apply now.
- customer service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'