Our Client based in Brighton in looking for a User Support Administrator to ASAP on a temporary basis, with the opportunity of being offered a permanent role.
In this position of a User Support Administrator, you will be responsible for developing and enhancing a positive culture within our Clients user base. Your role will be to ensure their Users have access to the most helpful information, to make sure they get as much out of their experience as possible.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting Customers
- Content writing
- Knowledge - Staying up-to-date with topics relevant to your area
- Producing reports and analysis
- Grow engagement from wider community off site by actively using social media channels
- Confident with online technology
- Confident in managing people
- Able to think creatively
- Problem solver
- A team player
- Self-motivated, and able to work independently
- Innovative, prepared to ask questions and think outside the box
- Able to comprehend complex technical and statistical information
- Able to delegate and prioritise tasks
This is a temporary role with the opportunity of being offered permanent contract if a suitable candidate applies.
The hours of work are Monday-Friday 9am-17.30pm, the payrate for this position would be £9.63 per hour.
If you think you are qualified for this position and you are available immediately then please apply now for more information.
First Recruitment Services is acting an employment business for this role.
- Administrative Support