You will be responsible for multiple deliverables, as agreed within individual sprints and
defined by the team scrum master. These will include but not be limited to:
* User surveys
* Test plans
* Test scripts
* User research recordings & highlights
* Research findings presentations
* Support for the HF/UX Lead at user events, system and/or solution demos, and
* Planning, organising and conducting research with government employees, including
within secure environments
* Assessing user needs for software services, system-to-system integrations and APIs
as well as user interface/front-end products and services
* Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
* Knowledge of how complex applications can comply with W3C WAI standards
* Experience of evaluating W3C compliance and conducting research with users who
have accessibility needs
* Full understanding and demonstrable experience of a variety of research
* The ability to select the most appropriate research technique for the job, whether
qualitative or quantitative
* Managing and supporting ad-hoc research requests from other teams
* Practical experience of using Morae and associated hardware
* The ability to work collaboratively in a cross-disciplinary, agile team
* Experience of the Government Digital Service's Design Principles and Digital Service
Standard and its application to internal products and services
* Defence industry experience a plus, but not required
Ideally you are already Security Cleared, or you are willing to go through the relative security vetting.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV for consideration and I will be in contact to discuss in more detail.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'