User Researcher (UX Researcher) - Leading Ecommerce / digital product client:
- circa £50,000-£60000 (neg) + bonus + package.
Company and role for UX Researcher (User Research) - Leading Ecommerce / digital product client:
Our client are a global leader in personalised, customisable digital products. They are currently looking to hire a User Researcher to support the UX Research vision within company and help evolve the way they conduct research across all our customer touchpoints.
It's a great opportunity as you will have input into the strategy of the Research Team, and help evolve the standards, principles and best practice in a range of User Research techniques, from quantitative statistical analysis to qualitative user research.
Key Accountabilities for Senior UX Researcher (User Research) - Leading Ecommerce / digital product client:
- Drive change in key aspects of user experience through research initiatives & customer understanding.
- Plan & implement creative ways to collect & analyse customer behaviours to inform the product.
- Support the Research strategy, ensuring that business objectives are met and the customer is at the heart of our decisions.
- Diagnose business requests and instigate the right research to uncover relevant insights that genuinely influence direction.
- Eexperience in numerous research techniques (including moderated usability studies and user interviews, unmoderated studies, surveys, guerrilla testing, ethnography, diary studies, card-sorting etc).
- Help guide critical business projects and act not only as a service to business requests, but as an influencer in business focus.
- Support the Head of UX and Research in the continuing development of customer principles, to be used across EXD as an anchor point to what the wider team stands for.
- Facilitate research, analyse data & produce research findings into actionable insights.
Skills and Experience for Senior UX Researcher (User Research):
- 3+ years experience in User Research role.
- Understand the interplay between business requirements, product strategy and UX.
- Good knowledge of UX principles.
- Confident and persuasive oral and written communication.
- Experience using and analysing data through eye-tracking technology an advantage.
- Qualification BSc (Hons) Psychology or equivalent human science qualification.
- MSc in Psychology.
- User Research
- User Experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'