User Researcher - Government - £340 per day
User Researcher - £340 Per day - 3 Months
My central Government client based in London is now looking to appoint an experienced User researcher with a user centered approach and strong agile experience. The successful candidate will be required to work with senior stakeholders within the business to understand how to improve the website of the organisation and how to improve the content of the website. The successful candidate must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Analysis and synthesis. You understand and can help teams apply a range of methods to analyse research data and synthesise findings. You know how to engage sceptical colleagues in analysis and synthesis. You can advise on choice and application of techniques, and can critique colleagues' findings to assure best practice.
- Inclusive research. You can help teams understand the diversity of users of government services. You know how to include all kinds of users in appropriate research activities. You can advocate for inclusive practices and help teams design and deliver accessible services that work for all users.
- Research skills. You have experience of a wide range of user research methods. You can plan user research for services with challenging user needs and complex user journeys. You can advise colleagues on the choice and application of research methods to assure best practice.
- Society and technology. You understand the social and technological context for government services. You can align user research activities to help your team understand changing user behaviour.
- Strategic insight. You understand what problem the team is trying to solve. You can align user research activities to inform decision making and action.
- Technical understanding. You know about the technologies used to build and operate digital services. You can collaborate closely with colleagues in different digital disciplines.
- User-centred and agile practices. You understand and have experience of a range of user-centred practices. You can advocate for user research and engage sceptical colleagues and stakeholders.
Parity - Better Decisions : Better People
Parity Group plc acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing contract recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'