User Researcher (GDS)
As part of Triad's on-going partnership with a digital transformation consultancy, we are currently seeking an experienced User Researcher to join an existing team to assist with a large Government project.
We are looking for an experienced User Researcher, with GDS project experience, who ideally has previously helped prepare for and/or present in GDS service assessments.
Your role will involve:
- Planning, designing and conducting in-house usability testing sessions to support the design and development of Government services;
- Leading the usability testing process from developing user briefs through to test moderation, analysis and report writing;
- Working with teams to devise appropriate research strategies to generate focused insights and to convert concepts into high quality stimulus material;
- Working closely with designers and developers to turn user data into actionable product/service requirements that feed into prototype development, and influence product direction.
Your background will include:
- Proven experience of gathering user requirements for web based services;
- Proven experience of managing, executing and analysing usability test sessions;
- Proven experience of working in an agile development environment with User Experience teams, designers and developers to create new digital products and services;
- Experience of audience modelling and developing design personas.
If this role is of interest to you, or you would like more information, please contact David Sparkes or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this contract position.
- User Research
- User Testing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'