User Interface Developer - Front End UI Developer - Interaction Designer - Harrogate - North Yorkshire - £25,000 - £30,000 pa + Excellent Company Benefits.
Brief Summary of Job Description:
Our client, an established non-profit organisation that has been delivering emotional health and wellbeing services are currently recruiting a User Interface Developer - UI Developer to join an established development team to help shape and deliver their technology solutions.
- User Interface Developer to assist in the design and development of my client's web applications
- You will assist in the design and development of my client's native web apps for both Android and iPhone
- Understand and interpret requirements
- UI Developer with a high level of technical knowledge in UI Design and Accessibility
- Experienced in HTML4/5, CSS and Bootstrap
- PHP, Laravel
- SASS, Gulp
- UI Developer with the ability to pick up new skills quickly
- Established non-profit organisation - Mental Health Care organisation
- Working with a team of experienced developers
- Fantastic location and stunning surrounding
- Excellent benefits that include Pension, Simply Health Cash Plan, BUPA and Onsite Parking
So, if you are an experienced User Interface Developer - Front End UI Developer - UI Developer with a passion and desire to learn new technologies I would be very interested in hearing from you. My client is looking to reward the successful candidate with a salary of up to £30,000 pa + Benefits that include Pension, BUPA and Onsite Parking to name a few and fantastic career opportunities!
We are currently recruiting for this User Interface Developer - Front End UI Developer - UI Developer role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"