User Interface and Interaction Designer - UX / UI / HTML / CSS / Wireframes
BRAND NEW USER INTERFACE ROLE WITHIN A PIONEERING INTERNATIONAL SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS COMPANY BASED IN WEST YORKSHIRE!!
- Excellent Benefits package - Healthcare / Pension / 25 days leave
- UX / UI / HTML / CSS
- Concept / Prototypes
- To apply please call or email
Sourced by: @ITJobs_N - your 24/7 twitter feed of latest IT vacancies across the North and Yorkshire
Due to unprecedented international growth we are looking for a User Interface & Interaction Designer to assist our team to create usable interface designs with a high level of design expertise. Our team design usable and innovative user interfaces which meet the needs of the end user and provide a pleasurable user experience, if you are a likeminded individual please feel free to read on and apply for this brand new role!
WHO ARE WE?
Now into our fourth decade of trading we believe our success is down to our innovative approach to technological development, our passion for significantly improving our creative core, and our refreshing approach to collaboration with partners community members. Due to unprecedented international growth we are looking for a User Interface & Interaction Designer to assist our growing team to help implement & create exciting concepts & designs for a wide range of internal and client projects. Our existing team have an abundance of creative flair with a passion for solving problems, developing concepts from sketch to prototype through to final design.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
You will be supporting the creative direction of the design and marketing of our core products and contributing new ideas to promote our company and new developments. Your ongoing portfolio will include the design and development of our website and sub sites & provide a range of deliverables, including -:
- Information Architectures
- Concept designs (graphic user interface design)
- style guides
Collaboration will be key, especially with the marketing team where you will need to establish requirements and identify potential problems or issues and provide feasible solutions. You will understand the design issue and propose the best method to meet the demands of the brief whilst liaising with the development teams to see design through to finished product.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE…..
- 2-3 years' experience in a User Interface / User Interaction design role
- Expert knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop
- Experience with wireframing and prototyping tools, such as Axure
- Experienced and proficient with HTML and CSS and responsive frameworks
- Demonstrable experience of designing user interfaces from wireframe through to final product
- Traditional drawing skills for prototyping designs
- Extremely detail-orientated, efficient and organised.
IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE…..
- Experience in designing for mobile applications
- Knowledge of UX methodologies and techniques and best practices
- Experience working with Agile software processes
TO BE CONSIDERED…..
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to . For further information please call me on / . I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @SearchableKatie or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Katie Donoghue in Google! I look forward to hearing from you.
CSS / HTML / UX / INTERACTION / Design / CMS