User Experience (UX) // Cheshire // Ecommerce // up to £35,000
We are a new type of company…we are changing the way things work!
We have created a new approach that will help us drive change allowing everyone the access to the right products and services
We give people the freedom of choice!
What we’re looking for:
- 2 years commercial experience (minimum) in User Experience (UX) Design focused position.
- Deliver successful user experience (UX) for a responsive website, not forgetting mobile users.
- Work with the team to help plan the future direction of the user experience for the whole business collaborating with other designers and our product development teams to understand our customers’ needs.
- Creating wireframes, user journeys and navigational prototypes sticking to specific briefs.
- Inspire and encourage others in creating seamless user experiences (UX) across multiples devices providing our customers with the best possible user journey as they purchase their chosen products.
- Keep up to date with their competitor’s activity and overall industry trends so new ideas can be used throughout the office.
- Provide the User Experience (UX) Manager with help and support.
- Essential Experience in Adobe Photoshop (Sketch knowledge is a bonus).
- Experience working within an agile focused team.
- Experience in using either qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Some experience of setting up/conducting usability testing (Lab and/or remote) and overseeing A/B optimisation tests.
- The ability to document and share research or learnings with the wider team.
- Knowledge of HTML and/or CSS.
- Degree or equivalent in a related subject.
Interested? – APPLY for more info!?
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job