User Experience Researcher
Electrocomponent's ambitious digital vision is to create a £1BN+ digital business at the heart of the group - digitally transforming ourselves to provide an unrivalled experience for our customers and suppliers. We are committed to unlocking their full potential by making the entire buying cycle easy and rewarding, from upfront research to after-care sales. This digital purpose is a key enabler to deliver the value propositions of both the Electronics and Industrial division.
The UX Researcher role is a critical role in delivering this vision.
We are looking for a User Experience Researcher to join our expanding User Experience team. You will be experienced in all aspects of user experience research from planning to execution and have practical knowledge of the full suite of UX Research techniques.
Coupled with this you will have an uncanny knack to get to the heart of our customers issues, whilst testing that our design solutions are perfectly in sync with customers' expectations and mental models.
About the role
The primary purpose of the role is to manage user research with customers through activities such as interviews, lab testing programmes and developing user personas to drive competitive advantage through better customer understanding. Our huge customer base and vast product range will provide you unparalleled opportunities to flex your UX Research skills and have real impact on our customers' everyday interactions.
- Provide continual insights into our customers' world and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Generate and share actionable research insights throughout the user centred design process and beyond
- Work with stakeholders to identify requirements and priorities for user/customer research
- Create testing plans to facilitate appropriate recruitment requirements and study objectives.
- Work with the analytics team to discover critical trends in customer behaviour and use them to strengthen insights and drive the research agenda
- Frequently draw on the range of customer insight sources including customer feedback, research, and direct communication.
- Work across the business to develop channels for both accessing and disseminating customer insights and research findings
- Support the maintenance of a robust and relevant customer panel.
- Work with the team to help consolidate and store insights to enable learnings to be captured and shared across projects.
- An enthusiastic User Experience Researcher, with a background in User Centred Design in a commercial environment
- Experienced in collaborating with stakeholders and team members to help solve design challenges.
- Proven capability in all phases of Usability Testing
- Confident and capable in presenting and explaining findings to a range of stakeholders, through workshops, presentations, and other means
- Self-motivated and results-driven
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced Agile environment.
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Degree in design, technology, psychology, human factors or Human Computer Interaction (HCI).
- Higher degree in HCI, Interaction Design or related fields
- Experience with e-commerce businesses.
*Please note this role can be based in either Corby or London*
How to apply
Please apply online and upload your CV in English and follow any instructions online. If you experience any difficulties or require further details, please contact the Recruitment Team on +44 (0) .
- User experience researcher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"