Due to growth my client are looking for a user-experience designer responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. You will also help design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a best-in-class user experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mock-ups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Develop a vision for the product by researching, conceiving, wire framing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces. Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex B2B solutions for complete digital environments.
- A flair for visual design with expertise in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Ability to work with all areas of the business to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet the company’s needs and vision.
- Demonstrable experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate closely with teams and other stakeholders.
- Be willing to help team mates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
As well as a solid basic salary my client also offer a good benefits package and a great working environment.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
- User Experience