User Experience Designer Junior to Mid-Level
Up to £32,000 per annum
The User Experience Designer Role
Our client are a health technology company with a vision to deliver great user experiences that their customers and users love. As they enter a stage of rapid expansion, they are looking to recruit a User Experience Designer to join their User Experience team.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in user experience, and be skilled and experienced in the broad spectrum of UX tools, techniques and deliverables with a focus on Agile and Lean UX methodologies.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in a UX or Product Design role with a clear understanding of core UX principles, techniques and methodologies.
- Great attention to detail with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience of positively engaging with users and customers to understand and empathise with their problems & needs.
- Able to design and create, innovative, easy-to-use solutions, experiences and interfaces using tools such as Balsamiq, Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, Axure or similar.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to communicate UX learnings to stakeholders.
- Motivated, enthusiastic and optimistic.
What they have to offer you:
They have an award-winning workplace situated five minutes from local beaches, where employee wellbeing is a key focus. They are proud of their culture and operate in a sociable, relaxed and fast paced environment where innovation and collaboration is encouraged. They offer many employee benefits including, free teas, coffee, soft drinks and fruit. They also offer discounted membership at local gyms, car parking and access to our Life Coach during work time. They put on two social events per year and they offer a 5% non-contributory employer pension scheme and 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
If you feel you are suitable for the role, please apply now including your cv and a cover letter describing how you meet the requirements listed above.
No Agencies Please
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'