Are you a driven Sales Manager who can confidently lead a sales team into achieving and exceeding sales targets while delivering the highest standard of customer service?
Based in the city of Stoke on Trent, I am currently recruiting for a Used Car Sales Manager to join a state of the art dealership. My client is looking for a particular individual who has a proven track record of dealing with large volumes as well as promoting a positive and motivated attitude into the sales team. If you are looking to join a highly respected dealership and have the ability to set high standards with a vision and direction for a new business, then this is the position for you.
My client is interviewing immediately so make sure not to miss out and apply today!
As a Used Car Sales Manager, you will be responsible for…
- Leading and driving a busy used car sales department to achieve and over achieve all sales targets within the business
- Maximising the sales and profitability of associated products and new cars, you must possess and be able to demonstrate first class selling and marketing skills gained within the motor industry at a high level
- Deliver outstanding customer satisfaction and generate a consistent level of customer loyalty across the business, commensurate with brand objectives
- Providing a clear vision, establishing and delivering a coherent strategy and driving the company towards accomplishing its goals and objectives
- You will ensure that profit targets are achieved, margins maintained and expenses controlled, utilising all resources cost effectively
- Reporting to the General Sales Manager and work alongside the General Manager to devise monthly and annual goals
- Generate enthusiasm for the brand, its values and keeping up to date with any new changes
- Ensuring you set goals and targets to allow the long-term sustainability of the business and brand
- Develop a strategy to increase revenue and profit in all areas of the business in accordance with a growth plan
- Oversee the recruitment process of Car Sales Executives and other individuals within the sales team
- Comply to all company Health and Safety standards
What are we looking for in you?
- Previous experience working within a Sales Manager or Used Car Sales manager role
- Proven track record of achieving excellent sales results
- A background working with a main dealership
- Experience buying and managing stock
- The ability to work well under pressure within a busy environment
- A motivated and driven individual
- Confidence in leading and driving a sales team to achieve and exceed targets
- Focused on delivering the highest level of customer service
- Flexible to work on weekends
What will you receive if successful in this role?
A basic salary of £32,500 plus an achievable and outstanding OTE of £65,000
You will receive every third weekend off
Tax efficient company car
Excellent company pension scheme
Full brand training and development
Progression opportunitiesHCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- sales manager
- sales team
- used car sales manager