Our client, a prestige car manufacturer are currently looking for a Used Car Sales Manager to join the business based out of their Sidcup Dealership.
The Used Car Sales manager has overall responsibly for the whole used car operation. Including managing the team, vehicle valuations, finance and stock management.
About the role
- Taking appointments from our lead qualification team
- Managing a team of Sales Executives
- Appraising vehicles
- Giving an honest and transparent and sales experience
- Meeting or exceeding targets based on sales and customer satisfaction
- Currently work in a main dealer environment
- Have an extensive knowledge of car sales – either new or used
- Managed and developed staff in a previous role
- Have excellent customer service ability and desire to sell
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Thrive under pressure
- Have a desire to succeed
About the company
- Basic salary to £35,000 with an OTE between £60-£65,000
- Bonus based on sales, customer service and add-ons
- Ability to progress through internal promotion
- Excellent benefits package, including pension, healthcare, and company car
- Flexible progression based on your career aspirations
About our client
Our client is a leading car automotive dealership in the UK specialising in Japanese brands, they currently employ over 500 people across 11 retail dealerships and are looking to expand even further.
If you’re an automotive professional looking for a role with realistic career progression within a business that promotes positive change and development, then this is the role for you. Apply online now or contact our Recruitment Team to find out more.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job