Permanent Use of Force instructors
Covering Gatwick, Heathrow and Manston (Kent)
Must be able to drive
The first 9 months will be based in Bedford, a hotel provided Monday-Friday with expenses allowed.
After 9 months, you will be located in either Gatwick, Heathrow or Manston (Kent).
Our specialist maintenance and security team are currently seeking the use of force instructors. We are working closely with our client to appoint candidates on a permanent basis.
Our client offers many benefits, including pension and life insurance, a 25-day holiday plus bank holiday, discount vouchers and much more.
Job objectives and responsibilities
Use of Force training will be HOMES (Home Office Manual for Escorting Safely), C&R (Control and Restraint) and MMPR (Managing and Minimising Physical Restraint) training programmes may also be delivered.
You will be an active member of the Training Team, which is role modelling our clients' values.
You will report to the Training Manager (UOF), whilst supporting the Regional Training Manager in actively promoting training across Care & Custody, contributing to the goal of supporting all staff to reach their full potential.
Salary is £34,00, working 40 hours p/w, Monday to Friday. For the role, you must have a good level of physical fitness and resilience to deliver physical use of Force training.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a people-facing training role.
- Minimum 1 years' experience in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment working autonomously and remotely within a wider team.
- Relevant and industry recognised accreditations and qualifications e.g., Education and training qualification level 3 or equivalent and/or previous coaching & teaching experience
- Demonstrable ability to adapt behaviours, communication styles and approaches for differing groups of people.
- Positive and self-motivating
- Administrative, record keeping and report writing skills.
- Effective and clear written communication skills
- Ability to confidently use and work with Microsoft Packages and systems.
- A natural curiosity to develop and master personal skills and knowledge.
- Approachable, engaging, and authentic communication style
- Use of Force, First Aid or H&S instructor is desirable but not essential.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'