Due to continued business growth, an impressive independent firm are looking to add a US Tax Semi-Senior/Senior for a role offering variety, autonomy and exposure to a broad client base. Working within the firm’s Cambridge office, you will play a positive role in the financial planning of the firm as well as the personal affairs of the clients to help maximise their profits.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of US/UK tax returns for a varied portfolio of clients
- Updating of tax return status on internal systems for reporting purposes
- Collating tax information from clients and third parties
- Demonstrating technical knowledge in US and/or UK tax law
- Maintaining high service levels, both with regards to colleagues and clients
- Completion of US bank account forms, W8BENs, filing extensions etc.
- Conducting US Tax research
- ATT/CTA/EA qualified advantageous
- 2 years’ plus US/UK Tax Season experience, including working through busy periods
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Work well under pressure, including work demands and client expectations, with a good ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Approachable and able to work well within a team
For further information on this US/UK Tax Semi-Senior opportunity, please apply directly or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.