AJ Chambers are currently working with a multi-award winning independent practice whose portfolio of clients are of quality and diversity that you would expect from an international practice based in the heart of London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career that can offer a varied role, consisting of tax compliance, planning and advisory services for a prestigious client base made up of media and entertainment clients.
Duties will include:
- Prepare and complete US (Federal/State) tax returns, including the associated forms as required
- Prepare and complete US tax returns under the Streamlined Offshore Filing procedure, assisting individuals to bring them back into full compliance with their US tax obligations
- Prepare and complete UK self-assessment tax returns mainly for US expats residing in the UK
- Prepare and complete Worldwide Voluntary Disclosures. This includes corresponding with HMRC, in order to successfully bring the individual back into full compliance
- Review all aspects of works prepared by trainee advisors
- Research technical US/UK legislation i.e. residency and domicile matters
- Ensure a strong client relationship is maintained at all times. Being the primary point of contact for a diverse range of personal tax clients and attending to their needs
- Assist Senior staff in all aspects of their work as required
- Ideally ATT qualified - EA would be beneficial but not necessary
- 18 months + US/UK tax experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Work well under pressure, including work demands and client expectations, with a good ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
For more information on this US/UK Tax Semi-Senior role, please apply directly or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.
- US Tax
- Tax Compliance
- Tax Advisor
- US/UK Tax