US Sales Associate
Job Title: US Sales Associate
Job Type: Permanent, full-time
Reports to: Sales Director
Salary: Circa $75, 000
- Requirement: University graduate with sales and business development experience
- Our client an expanding and innovative software company with Head Quarters in the UK are currently recruiting for a Head of Business Development.
- Our client design and build both Enterprise and SaaS solutions for mid to large tier retailers. Their products include retail and payment applications that span stores mobile and web together with a Java based micro-services development toolkit resource libraries and a technology platform.
- They have customers in the UK Europe and the U.S. and they are considered as a leader in their sector.
Summary of the role
- Business Development in a full-time role.
- Working within a small sales and marketing team to develop client relationships in the USA and Europe so as to drive and close new business opportunity both directly with large retailers and with implementation partners in the regions.
- The role will work closely with their Sales Account Management and Marketing teams to propose lead and deliver agreed partner collaborations and strategies for the development of the business in order to ensure that the company is positioned as a leader in the Software Solution & Digital retail Markets globally.
- The role will need a technically competent individual with a very strong background in software solution or software technology sales and business development.
- Develop opportunity and close new strategic Enterprise and Saas software sales in the new regions
- Drive and manage the performance and productivity of our clients Partner Programme in the EU & US ensuring that are fully resourced to succeed and in turn drive new business collaborations and services delivery
- Define build and execute new business Partner engagements with their executive and sales teams
- Produce sales materials and proposals of a high standard that make a compelling case for our client solutions.
- Integrate personal sales efforts with organising joint marketing activities with Partners e.g. product launches targeted campaigns and webinars
- Contribute to the evolution of the Product Roadmap through identification of new requirements and software solutions as part of the ongoing development of our clients solutions and services
Skills & Competencies Required
- Have proven business development results with end users and partners
- Have a strong technical appreciation of complex modern software solutions
- Proven ability at board room level to make and justify business cases and close new business and partnerships
- Ability to understand our partners and their markets and to foster a partnership to create joint opportunity using our solutions and products to maximise value to the partner and client
- Be creative and challenge thinking by using deep market insight and fresh thinking to drive partners and end users to think differently and to take action
- Ambitious and action oriented resilient tenacious positive and determined
- This is a front-facing demanding role
For extra Information please Contact:-
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'