Urology Commissioning Manager
My clients, a CCG in Surrey require a new Urology Services Commissioning Manager to join the team at 8a level, for a a fixed-term contract of 12 months, with the potential to then start in a permanent post.
The day to day duties will include;
- Supporting the planned care transformation workstreams, working with the planned care commissioning and transformation lead.
- Using various communication methods, provide timely advice on highly complex situations, provide information or support to internal and external stakeholders around related function, adhering to policies, legislation, governance requirements and best practice guidance.
- Required to present information to large groups of stakeholders, where appropriate, where there may be complexity with contention or negotiation required in order to successfully convey related information.
- Make judgement on a range of complex issues relating to the function, using own expertise and responsibility level.
- Manage allocated financial responsibility for a delegated budget in line with financial rules and will be an authorised signatory where required.
- Propose policy/service changes and plan implementation relevant to function to ensure continual improvements across the organisation.
- Ensure that core "business as usual" work and functions are dealt with.
- Produce timely function specific reports, papers and databases, using appropriate software packages when required.
- Commissioning lead for a number of local providers, ensuring that services are delivered to required standards and that provider management is undertaken effectively
If you have the relevant experience, please do not delay in ending through your updated CV.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"