Urgently Required - Finance Assistant
£10.00 - £12.00 + Holiday Pay
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Cardiff City Centre for an ambitious and confident Finance Assistant. The role is being offered initially on a temporary capacity whilst they recruit for the role permanently. If interested, my client will also consider the successful temporary candidate for the permanent position.
Working in a small and friendly accounts team, you will be required to assist with variety of tasks within the department. Reporting in the Head of Finance your key responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of the purchase ledger function from start to finish, dealing with all queries and processing invoices for payment
- Issuing sales invoices and posting to the ledger
- Credit control
- Bank reconciliation
- Maintenance of the petty cash and reconciliation at month end
- Responsibility for the credit card expense reports and reconciliation
- Assisting with ad hoc tasks as and when required by the Head of Finance
- General administrative support
The successful candidate will possess strong Excel skills ideally to Intermediate level and enjoy working to tight deadlines. The ability to communicate with all levels of people is vital coupled with an inquisitive mind.
This is an exciting opportunity, to work a rapidly expanding organisation. My client offers a modern working environment and the opportunity for you to get involved in a variety of tasks. Hours of work are Monday - Friday 9.30am - 6pm.