Urgently Baby Room Room Leader Required
Budding Recruitment is looking for Room Leader for a lovely an reputed Nursery located in East London . The working hours are 35 hours per week and the nursery provides 35 holidays including bank holidays.
The role would involve the following responsibilities: -
- To be responsible for the daily running and administration of the classroom. Adhering to the Policies & Procedures, ensuring compliance with the Children Act, Health and Safety legislation, all within the requirements and guidelines laid down by Department of Education and the National Standards.
- Leading the Room and maintaining sole responsibility for the smooth running of the class. Incorporating the Montessori Curriculum in line with the National Curriculum.
- Work effectively with the staff to create a safe and stimulating learning experience for the children.
- Ensuring a healthy relationship is maintained with parents of the students.
- Ensuring confidentiality is maintained in the Nursery.
- Supporting and liaising with the Manager on a daily basis.
- Supervision of the children with regard to their physical, emotional and intellectual needs.
- Planning and preparing activities to develop all aspects of the child's individual development in a stimulating atmosphere.
- Liaising with parents and negotiating working targets ensuring effective communication within the school.
- Keeping and monitoring accident, incident and risk assessment records.
- Offering all children equal opportunities .
- Assisting the Manager and participating in arranging regular parents' evenings, publicity, open weekends and children's outings and ensuring effective marketing.
- Budding Recruitment Application Requirements -
- Have a Level 3 Qualification/ Montessori Diploma or equivalent level for childcare.
- Have an excellent communication skills with children, staff and parents.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced CRB disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance(if applicable) and Professional Reference Checks.
- If interested in this role, please send your CV .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job