The candidate will be required to support the individual to travel to and from work (driving their adapted vehicle) and driving out on assignment. Support will be needed in all aspects of their work - e.g. to use inaccessible equipment and technology, type into inaccessible systems, support emergency egress, lift and carry equipment, open un-automated doors, complete paperwork/forms, etc.
The person specification includes (but is not limited to):
- Driver (clean license and confident)
- Technologically adept (although training will be given)
- Good IT skills (Office, Internet, Social Media)
- Reliable and flexible
- Physically fit (some moving and handling required)
- Able to work to instruction, but also use own initiative when required
- Quick learner
- Fast and accurate typist
- Resilient and able to work under pressure
- Good listener and communicator (including an understanding of when it's appropriate to contribute)
- Ability to work closely with one individual and as part of a wider team (under instruction)
- An interest in the media (and media skills) would be preferable
This will be a full time 40 hour position with hours likely to be 9-5, although flexibility will be required.
If you feel you would be right for this position please apply below.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'