Global Accounting network are currently partnered with a fast-paced Tech business in London. They require an experienced reconciliations analyst to join the team on a 3-6 month basis. There will be various streams of data that will need to be reviewed and reconciled.
- Cash reconciliations
- Working extensively with Excel to manipulate data
- Assisting with audit preparation
- Assist with designing new enhanced processes to streamline delivery times, also providing efficiency as well making current processes more user friendly.
- Review and ensure that controls are built into designs to identify data.
- Immediately Available
- Part-Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Ability to manipulate data
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work efficiently and prioritise importance of tasks within project.
- Excel - ADVANCED LEVEL (v-lookups & pivot tables)
- Previous exposure to balance sheet reconciliations
MUST BE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE TO START WITH NO MORE THAN A 1 WEEK NOTICE PERIOD.
This role is likely to be remote for the duration, however occasional travel into London may be required later in the year.
- Balance Sheet
- Microsoft Excel
- Pivot Tables
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'