Calling experiencedLSAs! We are currently seeking a skilled, experienced Learning Support Assistant with prior experience in a Primary school setting for this role located in the Borough of Westminster. The role is to begin ASAP until at least the end of July.
- To work alongside the class teacher and work 1:1 with a particular child with a autism.
- Beginning ASAP to the end of the academic year with the possiblity of permancy come September.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have at least 6 months experience working in a primary school setting.
- Have experience in the area of SEN and learning difficulties.
- Be willing to commit to a 5 day a week role.
- Able to provide classroom, 1:1 and small group support.
- A sincere passion for education and making a positive difference.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Located in the Borough of Wandsworth.
- 2 form entry school.
- OFSTED 'outstanding.'
- Led by a hands- on Head teacher this lovely school provides great opportunity for any LSA wanting to develop professionally and put their experience into practice.
- Very accessible located very centrally and close to several stations.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to Lisa Ryan.
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of Primary and SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.
- "primary school" "learning support assistant" "teaching assistant" "SEN" "TA" "LSA" "autism" "asd" "learning support"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job