A new opportunity has become available for a Lettings Co-ordinator to handle a very busy patch for our client, including areas such as: Ealing, Uxbridge, Harrow
Contract Type: 8 Weeks Temporary (Potential Extension)
Weekly Hours: 35 Hours
Work Pattern: Monday - Friday, Between 09:00am - 06:00pm
• Allocate and offer homes in accordance with our clients policies and procedures.
• Organise and attend accompanied viewings for all prospective tenants.
• Assess potential tenants in terms of suitability and affordability.
• Reject potential tenants where a clear risk is identified (in terms of suitability and affordability).
• Prepare all paperwork and conduct the tenancy sign-up meeting in accordance with our clients policies and procedures.
• Maintain accurate records and database information for all aspects of the void process.
• Respond appropriately to all customer enquiries relating to the void and lettings process.
• Establish and develop effective working relationships with any Local Authorities that our client operate in.
Driving License and Basic DBS required