URGENT - Lettings Coordinator 3615
A new opportunity has become available for a Lettings Co-ordinator to handle a very busy patch for our client, including areas such as: Ealing, Uxbridge, Harrow
Contract Type: 8 Weeks Temporary (Potential Extension)
Weekly Hours: 35 Hours
Work Pattern: Monday - Friday, Between 09:00am - 06:00pm
• Allocate and offer homes in accordance with our clients policies and procedures.
• Organise and attend accompanied viewings for all prospective tenants.
• Assess potential tenants in terms of suitability and affordability.
• Reject potential tenants where a clear risk is identified (in terms of suitability and affordability).
• Prepare all paperwork and conduct the tenancy sign-up meeting in accordance with our clients policies and procedures.
• Maintain accurate records and database information for all aspects of the void process.
• Respond appropriately to all customer enquiries relating to the void and lettings process.
• Establish and develop effective working relationships with any Local Authorities that our client operate in.
Driving License and Basic DBS required
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job