URGENT - Dutch Speaking Advisers
Dutch Speakers Needed for Temporary to Permanent position in Kingston upon Thames.
You will be working in a vibrant multilingual contact centre where you will be able to meet and work with like minded people. You should have a good telephone manner and enjoy helping people.
The position is full time - working 37.5 hours per week working Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm or 9am to 5pm
- The successful applicant will be fluent in Dutch (Written and spoken).
- You need to have advance IT skills and/or technical experience/ knowledge
- Ideally agent level contact centre/ office based customer service experience
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Dutch
- Confidence when speaking with customers over the phone
- The ability to resolve all queries and complaints by telephone and email
- Be immediately available with no pre-booked holiday for one month
- Effectively managing and resolving all customer correspondence / issues by phone and email
- Working to agreed service levels and targets whilst ensuring service to customers is second to none
- Ensuring all issues and complaints are resolve during first contact
- Managing and updating internal customer databases and sensitive information
- Customer Service
- Internet Technologies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"