Dutch Speakers Needed for Temporary to Permanent position in Kingston upon Thames.
You will be working in a vibrant multilingual contact centre where you will be able to meet and work with like minded people. You should have a good telephone manner and enjoy helping people.
The position is full time - working 37.5 hours per week working Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4pm.
- The successful applicant will be fluent in Dutch (Written and spoken).
- Ideally agent level contact centre/ office based customer service experience
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Dutch
- Confidence when speaking with customers over the phone
- The ability to resolve all queries and complaints by telephone and email
- Be immediately available with no pre-booked holiday for one month
- Effectively managing and resolving all customer correspondence / issues by phone and email
- Working to agreed service levels and targets whilst ensuring service to customers is second to none
- Ensuring all issues and complaints are resolve during first contact
- Managing and updating internal customer databases and sensitive information
Benefits of working for our client:
- Free staff car park
- Free Tea & Coffee
- Travel Loan Ticket (after 3 months)
- Pension scheme (after 12 weeks)
- First class development opportunities
- Incentive schemes
- Discounted gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Free eye test and money off glasses required for the workplace (terms and conditions apply)
- Local staff discount (i.e. restaurants, pubs, hairdressers)
- Monthly health and wellbeing events
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunities to give back to local community events
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner