Contact Centre Resolution Officer x 14
Pay rate per hour: PAYE: £11.86, LTD: £14.95
We are looking for 12 Customer Service Resolution Officers to support our clients Contact Centre in Bromley. Candidates would be required to start immediately and the assignment is for 9 months.
The Contact Centre Resolution Officers will be responsible for handling a high volume of calls (45 - 50 per day) assisting with a variety of customer based queries, mainly relating to payments. They will be required to log every call on the computer system, and carry out other administrative duties.
Candidates will need to have previous experience of providing a quick turnaround of customer queries and being able to relay accurate information between departments.
- Must have previous experience of providing professional customer service.
- Must be computer literate - able to use Microsoft packages
- Experience in working in a fast paced environment and under pressure
- A customer-focused individual with excellent communication skills and a collaborative approach
- Comfortable with computer systems and databases, with the ability to type, talk and listen simultaneously, to create accurate records and a great customer experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be a team player
- Must be punctual and flexible to working hours
- Candidate must be within 40 minutes travelling distance
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job