Partnering Health Limited are are seekingPractitioners(Urgent Care) to join us in our Out Of Hours service.
We are keen to offer flexibility to our employees so although we are ideally seeking candidates who would like to be contracted for hours each week (full time or part time) we also offer bank contracts which allow you to pick the shifts that suit your circumstances.
As anUrgent Care Practitioneryou will be working as part of ateam,providing anefficient__
integrated urgent care service to our patients with acaringandrespectfuldisposition. Working independently via telephone and/or through face to face consultations and/or home visits, you will beaccountablefor delivering safe clinical decision-making and expert care to a high standard. Acting within your professional boundaries, your duties will include all (or part) of the patient journey including initial history taking; clinical assessment; diagnosis; treatment; supply of medication via PGD’s and evaluation of their care. Above all else, as one of our six core values, PHL wants you to havefunat work!
There are a variety of opportunities across the county in our clinics, cars (Home Visiting).
- Assess undifferentiated patients with a range of acute, non-acute and chronic medical conditions. Take history, make appropriate physical examinations, formulate differential diagnoses and carry through management treatment plans when working in a clinic or home visit environment.
- Through telephone clinical assessment, obtain a relevant and sequential history of the presenting complaint to determine a working diagnosis.
- Formulate a management plan for the patient. Use other sources of healthcare professionals (such as GP or Pharmacists) if required to support diagnosis or next course of action.
- Ensure competent to work under PGD’s and supply medication under the direction of PGD’s when assessed as appropriate.
- Recognise the need and initiate emergency treatment in order to save life or to safeguard the interests of the patient and refer to emergency services when appropriate.
- To be professionally and legally responsible and accountable for all aspects of clinical decision making within your clinical competence.
- To participate in regular performance review with the Head of Clinical Operations and/or Head of Patient Safety and Nursing
Skills and Experience
- Registered with NMC / HCPC.
- Experience working in a primary care and /or urgent care setting.
- At least three years post qualified.
- At or working towards degree level qualification / or equivalent experience.
- You must be competent at taking a clinical history face to face and/or on the telephone, excluding red flags and undertaking an physical examination of the patient for patients presenting with undifferentiated conditions.
- You will be expected to maintain a clinical portfolio that evidences advanced heath assessment skills and competencies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – written, verbal (Particularly listening skills).
- Be able to clear an enhanced DBS check.
- Must be authorised to work in the EEC.
- Understanding of operational policies and procedures.
- Minor illness qualification or similar.
- Teaching and/or Mentorship qualification.
- Experience of decision-making software.
- Experience of Chronic Conditions Management
- Familiar with Internet Healthcare resources.
PHL are looking for UCPs who are available to work a variety of shift patterns including evenings and weekends, shifts available up to 8 hours in length. Full or part time contracts available, as well as bank shifts.
Hourly rate is £30 per hour for face to face clinic and car shifts. DCA shifts are paid at £25 per hour.
A DBS check is required for this post. PHL will undertake an initial check at the appropriate level on appointment. Any personal information you provide will be treated in the strictest of confidence and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018.
Pay rates below are based on full time hours plus enhancements.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'