Urgent Care Lead required to join an NHS organisation based in Lancashire.
This is an 8B level vacancy and a 3 month temporary contract.
My client is looking for a candidate who can start immediately or at short notice.
- Leading will on all aspects of the Urgent Care agenda and manage all areas of Urgent Care Commissioning
- The management and delivery of the project plan, time lines and project working groups
- Strategy and development of national related targets and ensuring all performance targets are met
- Assisting with the delivery of the Locality Plan
- Managing budgets within the associated portfolio
- Monitoring the effectiveness and achieving best practice and efficiency through this budget
- Planning around peak resilience periods
- Liaising with a range of stakeholders connected to Urgent Care
- Ensuring appropriate stakeholder, patient and public engagement is met
- Being able to combine subject matter expertise and technical skills to develop a strong service delivery.
The Urgent Care Lead must:
- Have worked at a senior level in a Commissioning role
- Have NHS experience specifically in Urgent Care
- Have the ability to identify risks and create solutions
- Have evidence of planning and delivering programmes and projects
- Be able to use Word/Excel to a good standard
- Have excellent interpersonal and communications skills at all levels
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
- Urgent Care
- Health and Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job