Our client is currently looking for a skilled assembler to assist with their manufacturing needs on a short term basis with the further work in future very likely.
The ideal candidate will have experience in...
• Assembly of small electrical modules and sensors (circuit boards)
• Connecting wires in terminals (similar to domestic mains plug screw terminals)
• Must be diligent and handle products carefully
• Ability to clearly read and follow/work to both verbal and general diagrams/instructions
• Understand basics/use of an electrical milt-meter an advantage
• Some small mechanical workings assembling with small nuts/bolts/washers, possibly/occasionally using a hacksaw and file
The working hours are Monday to Thursday 8:30am - 5pm and Friday 8:30am - 1pm with a 30 minute unpaid lunch break each day.
* DUE TO THE LOCATION A CAR OR OTHER RELEVANT PERSONAL TRANSPORT IS REQUIRED *
If you feel you have the skills necessary for the role, then please give us a call
This vacancy is advertised by Futures Recruitment Services who operate as an employment agency. Due to the high volume of applications received we are not able to reply to each personally and should you not hear from us within 7 days this means your application was not successful on this occasion.