Our client has an urgent requirement for a PA or strong Team Assistant to join their Media agency for a 6 month contract.
This is a varied role within a small team in a fast-paced and constantly evolving company.
Key responsibilities include:
- PA duties and high level administrative support, currently for the Two Directors, and providing ad hoc support to their teams
- Supporting the delivery team on a weekly basis with collating information for an internal platform report
- Extensive and proactive diary management, co-ordinating a variety of shareholder, client and in-house meetings with interaction between both internal and external executives and assistants. This will include handling and reorganising diary clashes and organising conference calls
- Meeting and greeting guests, ensuring meeting rooms are booked & all resources required are in order
- Maintaining and understand the need for confidentiality at all times
- Support the efficient communication for the flow of information between the Directors and their teams
- Prepare documentation for shareholder meetings
- Arranging travel, accommodation and visas
- Organisation and smooth running of regular events such as away days and workshops
The successful candidate will
- Be available immediately
- Have very strong administration, diary management and travel coordination with previous experience as a PA/Team Assistant in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - you will have a confident style and have experience with liaising with staff at all levels of an organisation
- Ability to manage several diverse tasks simultaneously whilst maintaining accuracy and proficiency.
- Excellent organisational skills with a proven ability to prioritise and use initiative and be proactive as appropriate
- Experience of working to tight deadlines, often under pressure, effectively and often without supervision or guidance
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, other software skills are desirable
- Demonstrates enthusiasm, commitment and a willingness to learn
This role sits within a really exciting company and won't be around long so ensure you apply today if you meet the criteria!
PLEASE NOTE: As much as we would love to respond to all applicants, due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.