UPVC Window Fitters
Salary: Excellent Rates of Pay and Bonuses dependant on fitting experience
Are you a professional UPVC Window Fitter or Garage Door Fitters looking for a stable career in a Nationwide company fitting windows & doors with the best in the industry.
Our client is currently looking for an experienced UPVC Window Fitter, Garage Door Fitter, to work in their Nationwide family run windows & doors repair and replacement business. Their Fitters have been effectively servicing Blue Chip insurance companies since 1986. Due to expansion, our client is keen to hire skilled window Fitters with experience of fitting, living in the North West, working from our Branch in Bolton.
Ideal Window Fitter experience:
- The ideal window Fitter is likely to be an experienced at fitting windows, fitting doors and fitting conservatories in UPVC. (Ideally but not essential fitting garage doors also).
- Ideally qualified to NVQ level 2 in Fenestration and MTC Training
- The ideal Fitter will be trustworthy and able to work on their own initiative when fitting windows and doors on site
- Health & safety conscious
- Driving license is essential.
Benefits of becoming the Window Fitter:
- Good rates of pay depending upon joinery experience + Overtime + Bonus.
- 28 Holidays a year.
- Pension Scheme.
- Company Work wear
The ideal window Fitter will be provided with their own Company van, diesel and power tools.
This is a FULL TIME PAYE career, NOT temporary contract work.
Our client has secured long term contracts with major Insurance companies; this ensures they can guarantee work throughout the year, providing job security and reliability.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this UPVC Window Fitters role then please apply now!